Sunday, July 29, 2007

Talibans kidnap 23 Korean Christians from Afghan bus

Just a few days ago, 23 Korean citizens, 18 women and five men, were very carelessly travelling in a chartered bus from Kabul to Kandahar , on the way to Kandahar their bus was stopped by armed men. And they took them away. Actually, it is really controversial issue in Korea. Because some Koreans have blamed about their a lot of mistakes that they had done in Afghan such as careless travelling and neglecting their religion. Even the Korean government had asked them not to go their many times, but they ignored and left.
I know that life is the most holy and integrity thing in the world. But I'm not sure that I can say " you are wrong!" to people who blame poor 23 people. What do you think about it my friends??

news
^_^<----------- click
(-(-(-.-)-)-)<---- click

1 comment:

Rafik said...

Thank you for charing most of the stuff about you, I would like to read more about you and your project.
Rafik